Cold Canyon Landfill presents the 7th annual Charles D. Perriguey Jr. Charity Golf Tournament memorializes the life and service of Chuck Perriguey, a highly decorated Marine, LAPD Helicopter Pilot, and avid supporter of Operation Surf. In Chucks honor, all proceeds benefit the Operation Surf program. Operation Surf is a globally recognized surf program that changes lives one wave at a time. Our unique curriculum combines the healing power of the ocean and compassionate mentorship to help our military heroes overcome perceived challenges and instill hope.
We think this year’s tournament will be our best yet. We are so grateful for our gracious hosts at the San Luis Obispo Country Club, whose pristine golf course and facilities are truly spectacular. The tournament will be an 18 hole, 4 person, best ball scramble format.
Included in Registration Price:
- Green Fees
- Use of a Cart
- Range Balls
- All On-Course Games
- Dinner Banquet
Prizes Awarded For:
- Low Scores
- Closest to Pin (Men’s/Women’s),
- Long Drive (Men’s/Women’s)
- Putting Contest ($5,000 winner!)
- And More!
- Dinner starts at 6pm. Limited additional tickets available for $45.
- Silent Auction and Raffle During Dinner
- Guest Speaker SSGt Brian Boone, US Army, EOD Tech, Medically Retired, and alumni participant of Operation Surf.
- Cash only Bar on the Course; Credit Cards accepted in the Clubhouse.
- This Tournament sells out early, reserve your team today!
- To Register online click HERE
- For phone registration call Carolyn OConnell 805-431-0796.
- Questions regarding Registration, call Carolyn or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tournament Director: John O’Connell 805-431-0797
- Assistant Tournament Director: Tony Coscia email@example.com
- Sponsor Inquiries: Van Curaza 805-748-1060
- $199 per single Golfer
$250 Hole Sponsor
$946 Foursome with Team Hole Sponsor
$ 45 Banquet Dinner Guest, advance purchase only; limited #