Poppy Hills Presents 2nd annual Operation Surf Charity Golf Tournament on March 30th, 2018! All proceeds benefit the Operation Surf program. Our unique curriculum combines the healing power of the ocean and compassionate mentorship to help our military heroes overcome perceived challenges and instill hope.
Join us and our gracious hosts for a beautiful day of golf and fun for a good cause at the Poppy Hills Golf Course, whose pristine golf course and facilities are truly spectacular. The tournament will be a 9 hole, 2 person, best ball scramble format.
All sponsorship inquires are greatly appreciated and can be handled by our Tournament Director, Ashleigh Hutchison at 707.225.2883
Registration begins at 2:30pm and a Shotgun start at 3:30 pm.
Included in Registration Price ($109):
• Green Fees
• Use of a Cart
• Range Balls
• All On-Course Games
• Dinner Reception
Prizes Awarded For:
• Low gross & net Scores
• Closest to Pin
• Long Drive
• Dinner Reception starts at 6pm. Limited additional tickets available for $25 – advance purchase only.
• Silent Auction and Raffle During Dinner
• Guest Speaker – Johnny Benton
• This Tournament sells out early, reserve your team today!
• In-kind Sponsorships available!